If you’re after the fastest dissolving toilet paper, look no further. Not a lot of things will set you into flight or fight mode as fast as seeing waste clogging up the toilet or coming out of the bowl. Thus, for your sanity, you need to find the best toilet paper for not clogging.
* We want to be clear that as an Amazon Associate we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
best rapid dissolving toilet paper for not clogging
What Fastest Dissolving Paper to Choose?
There are a lot of fast dissolving toilet paper brands to choose from. So, below you will find a short recommendation for each purpose:
- For RV – The independent tests show that Scott rapid dissolve roll is the fastest dissolving toilet paper. If you don’t want to waste time cleaning the RV’s waste tank, this toilet paper is an excellent choice.
- For Boats – Freedom Living Toilet Tissue toilet paper doesn’t have any nauseating and harsh chemicals. Therefore, when decomposing, it will not affect the marine life. No sea life will have to suffer as a result of this toilet tissue.
- For Septic Tank – Firebelly Outfitters Tissue offers the best toilet paper for septic tanks, as it will decompose within minutes. Also, it will not hurt the septic tank capacity. Hence, it prevents frequent maintenance and clogs.
- For the environment – Caboo Bamboo Toilet Paper is a very eco-friendly brand. The company will donate 1% of their sales to non-profit environmental organizations. The bamboo toilet paper breaks down is unmatched.
11 Fastest Dissolving Toilet Paper
1. Scott Rapid Dissolve Roll
- Made for septic sewage systems, boats, and RV
- Awarded by the FSC
- Highly-absorbent material
- Tested by the Clog Clinic
Scott rapid dissolve roll went through a range of tests to prove that it’s the fastest dissolving toilet paper. The material is compostable, so it’s suitable for those that are looking for toilet paper without plastic.
Not only the tissue is made from environmentally-safe materials, it’s considered to be the best toilet paper for RV and the best boat toilet paper on the market. Scott toilet paper is highly absorbent soft and gentle on the skin, plus it’s also unscented.
What customers say: Many customers purchased Scott toilet paper due to the numerous positive reviews, and they did not regret the decision. This brand offers the best toilet paper for not clogging. Even though it will dissolve fast, the paper is thick and robust, so you can rely on it for a proper clean. Read more reviews.
2. Freedom Living Toilet Tissue
- Made without harsh chemicals
- Each roll is thick with 500 sheets
- Suitable for RVs, boats, and portable toilets
Freedom living toilet tissue prides itself on immediate dissolving once in contact with water. So, this is another one of the fastest dissolving toilet paper. Freedom living is suitable for those with sensitive skin as it doesn’t have any chemicals such as enzymes, chlorine, and harsh solutions.
The 2-ply construction will prevent unexpected tears when using. It also has a textured design to ensure a proper clean.
What customers say: The paper is easy to wash out of the RV waste tank. However, be careful as it may leave behind pieces of paper on your body when wiping with force. Read more reviews.
3. Angel Soft
- Awarded by the Forestry Initiative
- The packaging is recyclable
- Each roll has 320 sheets
Angel soft tissue is soft on the skin, and it’s an excellent choice to prevent soft clog plumbing. If your sewer system is old and outdated, this is the right brand for you.
Even though it’s made of trees, for every tree cut, another one was planted. Therefore, many people praise Angel soft tissue for its eco-friendly manufacturing.
What customers say: The paper will provide the best consistency between softness and dissolvability. Thus, preventing a strain on the sewage system. Best of all, it doesn’t leave behind lint. Read more reviews.
4. Thetford Aqua-Soft
- Suitable for classic sewage systems
- High absorbent properties
- Biodegradable toilet paper
Thetford Aqua-Soft toilet paper will dissolve quickly and flush away easily. As the tissue dissolves in water, there will be no thorough maintenance to go through with your mobile sanitation. There will be no messy clogs to deal with.
What customers say: Durable yet soft, Thetford aqua-soft will offer you similar features of what a usual paper will. So, if you want to make a transition to fully biodegradable paper, this brand is a great starting point. Read more reviews.
5. A Little Better Tissue
- Sustainable material
- The rolls are individual packed
- 100% biodegradable
This septic tank safe toilet paper by A Little Better will ensure fast and sustainable degradation without risking clogging. As the paper will not build-up over time, the passage of the water will be smooth. So, it’s suitable for those that are looking for reliable toilet paper.
Similarly, with the other brands on the list, A Little Better uses no harsh chemicals. Therefore, you can wipe care-free and your skin will not have to suffer. A Little Better tissue is one of the fastest dissolving toilet paper we have on the list.
What customers say: Since it’s a plastic-free toilet paper (No plastic packaging) this is an excellent choice if you care about the environment. Nonetheless, be careful as it will take some time for the toilet paper to dissolve completely. Read more reviews.
6. Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation toilet paper has 240 sheets of virgin fibers. Therefore, it won’t affect marine life, forests, and it’s safe for sensitive skin.
What customers say: Soft and affordable, you don’t have to sacrifice luxury when changing your lifestyle. Seventh Generation recycled material is great for those who want to maintain an sustainable bathroom as well as those with a reduced flow toilet. Read more reviews.
7. Caboo Bamboo Toilet Paper
- Made from sustainable sources
- Hypoallergenic properties
- Recognized by BRC Global Standards
- FSC certified
Zero trees were used to create Caboo Toilet Paper toilet paper. You can rely on this bamboo toilet paper to break down regardless of what disposable system you have. So, you can use Caboo bamboo Toilet Paper when camping or when inside the RV. Many consider this the best boat toilet paper on the market.
As bamboo is essentially grass, it will dissolve when coming in contact with water. The material is hypoallergenic, so you can safely use it on the baby’s skin and sensitive skin. Also, Caboo bamboo Toilet Paper went through independent testing to prove that it’s BPA-free, chlorine-free, paraben-free, and free of all wood fiber.
What customers say: Many customers love the sustainability of Caboo bamboo Toilet Paper. By purchasing this toilet paper, you don’t put pressure on the plumbing, there will be no toilet tissue build-up in the waste tank, and the water transfer will run smoothly. Read more reviews.
8. Camco Ultra Soft
- 1-ply rolls
- Septic safe and marine approved
- Soft material
An eco-friendly bathroom must have toilet paper without plastic. Thus, we recommend Camco Ultra Soft for those that want to remove plastic from their lifestyle. The toilet paper will dissolve fast to prevent waste build-up.
What customers say: Camco is an excellent choice for those that want to ensure that there will be no clogs. Nonetheless, some say that the sheet is too thin, and the width of the roll could be improved. Read more reviews.
9. Firebelly Outfitters Tissue
- No fragrances or chemicals used
- Each roll is individually wrapped
- Each sheet is biodegradable
- It doesn’t contain parabens
Firebelly Outfitters Tissue is not only biodegradable but also soft to use. The thin sheets will dissolve after immediate contact with water to prevent strain on the plumbing system.
The thickness of Firebelly will prevent tears and rips. It will leave nothing behind. As each roll has its wrap, you can take the toilet paper wherever you go. Many recommend this as the best toilet paper for septic tanks.
What customers say: Rely on Firebelly toilet paper to leave nothing behind. This model is simply the best toilet paper for RV that you can currently find on the market. The toilet paper dissolves quickly in any sanitary system. Read more reviews.
10. Valterra Softness Toilet Tissue
- 2-ply soft sheets
- Suitable for TV and marine tanks
- Septic safe
If you like to live life in your comfortable RV, take close a look at Valterra softness toilet tissue. The luxurious feel will ensure the proper use of every sheet. The material will prevent tissue build-up in the waste tank.
If you want a toilet paper that delivers the same softness as standard paper, look no further. Valterra tissue will prevent tissue build-up. You will be able to clean the junk from the waste tank with ease. Thus, there’s no risking of soft clog plumbing.
What customers say: Valterra is the best option to consider when you don’t want to waste a lot of money on fully biodegradable toilet paper. However, bear in mind that it may tend to leave lint behind. Read more reviews.
11. CP Products Nature Pure
- High absorbent properties
- Suitable for RVs and portable toilets
- Fragrance-free material
CP Products Nature Pure toilet paper is 100% biodegradable. This is also one of the best toilet papers for not clogging (septic safe). The recyclable materials will not overwork the plumbing. Thus, it’s another toilet paper that won’t clog pipes.
Nature Pure toilet paper is a great choice for those that want to live a green and environmentally conscious lifestyle.
What customers say: Many like the fact that the material is highly absorbent, yet it dissolves quickly. Also, Nature Pure comes at an affordable price for all budgets. Nonetheless, the materials used make this one of the fastest dissolving toilet paper. Read more reviews.
Are Rapid Dissolving Toilet Paper Eco-friendlier?
The issue with standard toilet paper is that they are from the trees that help us breathe. The $30 billion worldwide companies profit from the single-use paper product without carrying about the environment and mother nature.
The chemicals that are in the standard toilet paper affect the skin directly. Then, once we dispose of the paper, they contaminate the waters. Thus, marine life and flora have to suffer. The snowball effect then comes into play.
Rapid dissolving toilet paper is sustainable as the materials used do not harm us and our surroundings. For example, a tree that is down within minutes will take up to 30 years to grow, whereas bamboo will take a few months.
What Makes a Toilet Paper Dissolve Fast?
The standard toilet paper is made from trees, so, naturally, the paper will break down at a slow rate. Sometimes, it can take a good few months. In comparison, biodegradable toilet paper is from a range of materials such as bamboo, wood fiber, and sugarcane-based fibers. Therefore, many people say that such toilet paper is environmentally-friendly.
Whether you want to enjoy life in a boat or RV, it’s essential to take care of the details. Dissolving toilet paper is the best toilet paper for not clogging as it dissolves in water. Whereas, regular toilet paper combined with water will encourage build-up and gradually damage the sewage system.
You must use a rapidly dissolving toilet paper if you have a weak sewage system. By the time it gets into the system, the toilet paper will decompose. The compostable material leaves little to no traces behind; the system will not overwork itself.
The negative impact standard toilet paper has on the environment
- Waste – As the standard family will use up to 2 rolls of non-biodegradable paper per week, we flush up to 27,000 trees down the drain.
- Pollution – To make the standard toilet paper, up to 235,000 gallons of chlorine is used. The chemical will damage our skin over time, and it harms our waters. Fishes and humans suffer due to compound decomposing.
- Carbon Emissions – Such emissions hurt our environment. A company that manufactures standard toilet paper will use up to 17 terawatts of electricity per year.
It’s clear to see that we are not only putting ourselves in danger by using such toilet paper but also the environment that we live in. Take a look at the advantages the fastest dissolving toilet paper has on us and others:
- Environment-friendly – If you desire an eco-friendly bathroom, you must use biodegradable toilet paper. As corporations do not use trees to cut down on the creation of such paper, you will take care of your needs and the animals without a voice.
- No blockage – Without a doubt, the biodegradable paper is toilet paper that won’t clog pipes. Hence, these are septic tank safe toilet paper. Immediate contact with water will ensure rapid dissolving.
- Recycled materials – No harsh chemicals are needed when creating such bath tissue. Hence, if you have sensitive skin, you won’t have to worry about allergic reactions to chemicals such as chlorine.
All of the models within this review are RV safe, septic safe, and eco-friendly. Now, let’s take a look at the five most popular products that you can currently find.
Without a doubt, all of the models that are in this informative guide will decompose quickly. However, each brand offers something different to cater to your needs.
Our favorite is the Scott rapid dissolve tissue roll, as it’s simply one of the fastest dissolving toilet paper. Thus, it will provide what you need at all times. Furthermore, numerous customers praise its ability to remain soft yet efficient.
- The Definitive Guide To Eco-Friendly Bathroom
- 11 Best ZERO-WASTE Antiperspirant And Deodorants
- 12 Plastic Free Toilet Paper Without Plastic Packaging
- 5 Best Natural Alternatives to Shaving Cream (Men+Woman)
- 5 Replaceable Head Toothbrush | 95% Less Plastic
- 6 Toothpaste without Plastic Packaging | Green Living
Last update on 2020-04-07